The Full Story
Looking for skin care with extra oomph?!
Skin boosting injections are an amazing, revolutionary skin treatment. They offer an alternative to clients who do not want or need Botox and fillers, or would like to maintain a more natural look.
They are admisinstered by tiny micro-injections in target areas of your choice or in the revolutionary BAP technique to offer maximum lift.
This is an innovative and revolutionary treatment for tissue bio-remodelling which helps to combat skin laxity. Profhilo is one of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid on the market, which can help to;
Re-model the skin
- Stimulate collagen and elastin fibres
- Increase firmness
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved quality of skin
Minimal side effects due to its high purity and absence of additives
Visible results after only 2 sessions
Prolonged duration of results due its patented formula
TREATMENT RECOMENDATION FOR PROFHILO
- 2 Sessions - around 28 days apart. You can boost every 6-12 months with one session.
- £230 per session.
Sunkeos is a new injectable treatment containing a patented formula of amino acids and Hyaluronic acid. It regenerates the Extra Cellular Matrix (ECM) by stimulating the fibroblasts in the skin to produce a complete mix of collagen and elastin.
Because it is an extremely versatile product, we can treat; face, neck, decollete, hands and under eye area.
Sunekos offers two products which can be used alone or together depending on your needs.
Sunekos 1200 offers a more voluminous effect and is great for a more mature skin which requires an extra boost/cushioning.
Sunekos 200 is an excellent all rounder for skin condition and can be used to target under eye areas.
TREATMENT RECOMENDATION FOR SUNEKOS
- Sunekos 200 - (For the face, neck, dull skin, signs of ageing) 4 sessions - 7/10 day apart, forehead) 1 session of 1200 followed by 3 Sunekos 200 treatments - 10 days apart.
- Sunekos 1200 - (For the face, neck, deeper lines around the mouth, nose to mouth.
- Suenkos 200 - Eye treatment - 3 Treatments - 14 days apart.
- Maintain every 4-7 months.
- 1 session of Sunekos 200 - £160
- 1 Session of Sunekoss 1200 - £210
Jalupro restores radiance and firmness of dull skin whilst offering the following benefits;
- Reduces fine lines
- Prevents elastosis
- Improves the appearance of scars (including acne, keloids and red stretch marks)
Jalupro, like Sunekos, is available in two products; Jalupro classic and Jalupro HMW.
Jalupro HMW offers a bio revitalizing action in areas where the skin is very marked (furrows, deep depressions and wrinkles)
TREATMENT RECOMMENDATION FOR JALUPRO
- Jalupro classic - (For the face, neck, dull skin, signs of ageing) 4 sessions - 10 days apart, forehead)
- Jalupro HMW - (For the face, neck, deeper lines around the mouth, nose to mouth.) 3 sessions, 20 days apart.
- Jalupro Classic - Eye treatment - 3/4 sessions - 10 days apart.
- Maintain every 4-7 months.
- 1 session of Jalupro Classic - £140
- 1 Session of Jalupro HMW - £160
Profhilo - £230
Sunekos - £160 - £210
Jalupro - £140 - £160