The Full Story
Microdermabrasion utilising natural diamond chips, allows for a gentle exfoliation of the skin based on the safe and controlled removal of the epidermis layer by layer.
How often is treatment required?
- This can vary from one clienrt to the next but a good indicartion is a course of 6 sessions, recommended over a period of 6/12 weeks. Maintenance is is recommended with one treatment every 4/6 weeks. After session one the skin shows more luminosity and better colour.
What is included in a session of Microdermabrasion?
- Each session includes the following technology also offered with the DermaCo system.
- Thermotherapy - A warm disc is applied to the skin which helps increase blood flow, relieves pain, relaxes collagen tissue, decreases joint stiffness anbd reduces inflammation.
- Ultrasound - Helps to promote the synthesis of protein inside the cells, helps to regenerate wounded tissues and promote the synthesis of fibre cells in the body. This accelerated metabolism of the cells change the pH level of the skin to a more alkaline state and facilitates the absorption of any induced products. Skin becomes visibly tightened and smoother.
Its helps combat:
- Dissolves hypodermic fat
- Eliminates hyper pigmentation
- Removes under eye bags and dark puffy circles
- Helps with rough skin
- Helps to remove wrinkles with slight lifting
- Aids in absorbtion of various active ingredients.
- Microdermabrasion - Gentle exfoliation of the skin making it feel firmer and brighter with the increased production in collagen.
- Coldtherapy -
Does it hurt?
- There is no pain; the application of Microdermabrasion is gentle and tailored to your skin needs.
One session - £70
Course of 6 - £350