The Full Story
Advanced Chemical Peels with TCA
The use of Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) in Advanced peels allows for an effective exolfiation and reduction in fine lines, hyperpigmentation, melasma, acne scars and sun damage. The BioAgePeel by Infini combines a powerful cocktail of TCA, Mandelic and Kojic acid.
Common acids & how they can help
- Trichloroacetic acid, commonly known as TCA is a derivative of acetic acid which works by targetting keratin, a protein found in the skin. This aids in the brightening and exfoliation of the skin and appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Mandelic acid is an AHA derived from bitter almonds. It is considered to be gentler than other AHAs and suitable for use by people of all skin types, especially those with sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Kojic acid is derived from several different types of fungi or through the fermentation process of Japanese rice wine (also known as sake). Kojic acid is widely used by dermatologists as a powerful topical skin lightening agent for treating hyperpigmentation (sun spots, age spots, and dark spots) and melasma. It is categorized as a plant extract and tyrosinase inhibitor (a fancy word for a skin lightening agent).
Why BioAgePeel by Infini?
INFINI Premium Filler BioAgePeel is a complex of biologically active acid substances:
Trichloroacetic acid [carboxylic acid] 30%
– Excellent improvement in the tonicity, the gloss and the smoothness of the skin
– Great action on cutaneous dyschromia and on acneic lesions
– It is used against superficial keratosis and first signs of aging (fine lines, dullness, photoaging)
Kojic acid [alpha-hydroxyacid ] 4%
– High whitening and depigmenting action
– Excellent inhibitor of melanogenesis
– It is used in melasma, chloasma, senile lentigo, solar lentigo and dark circles treatments.
Mandelic acid [alpha-hydroxyacid] 5%
– Great action on superficial wrinkles
– Brightening action on dull skin
– Acne prevention thanks to its anti-bacterial property
– Depigmenting action that works on skin blemishes caused by photoaging
– It treats pimples and comedones signs
- Innovative, medical chemical stimulator based on trichloroacetic, kojic and mandelic acid. The product’s action is based on deep stimulation of the skin without damaging the outer layers of the epidermis.
- The combination of product components activates the Skin Stress Response System (SSRS) and triggers biologically active peptide hormones, including beta-endorphins – acting as skin stimulators for fibroblasts, keratinocytes and glycosaminoglycans. The preparation intensifies epidermis proliferation, multiplication of skin support fibers and endogenous hyaluronic acid, as a result of which the skin becomes visibly tense and rejuvenated.
One session - £100
Course of 3 - £270